The competent department to receive and provide services through phone, approved government websites, and through the various means of social media.
Customer Service Center
The competent department to meet customers' needs and inquiries through the provision of high quality service, including:
- Sewerage services: Document clearing for plan approvals, completion certificates, clearance certificates for new properties licensing.
- Road services: Submission of road adjustment requests and what falls within this category.
- General cleaning services: Submission of requests for new containers and cleaning requests.
- Accident services: Issuance of clearance certificates for the release of seized properties and damage reports.
- Agricultural services: Submission of tree cutting or removal requests.
- Inspection & Control Section: Permits and fines.
The competent department to follow up the progress of transactions and customers' requests that are submitted through the Customer Service Center.